FTBRADEN-PARENTS Archives

Fort Braden Parents

FTBRADEN-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 11:54:47 -0400
Our very own Superintendent Montford is this year's Community Chairman for the original and
biggest RELAY FOR LIFE event in our community at the North Florida Fairgrounds.  It is this weekend!
It begins at 6:00 p.m. on FRIDAY, May 12th and ends at 11:00 a.m. SATURDAY, May 13th.  Please join
us in supporting cancer research and celebrate our cancer survivors.

The Ft. Braden School Relay for Life team wants to thank our students, staff and parents for all of
their hard work and support in raising funds for cancer research.  Our team will be at the fairgrounds
Friday night and we hope to see you there!

RELAY FOR LIFE
North Florida Fairgrounds
6 pm Friday - 11 am Saturday