CONLEY-PARENTS Archives

Conley Elementary School

CONLEY-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mays, Taka" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2016 20:33:18 +0000
Dear Parents,
We hope you are having a blast with the children! We miss them so much!
In addition to the reminders below, the 2016-17 school supply list is attached and will be available on our website in the near future.

Below are just a few gentle reminders.

1. Kindergarten registration for the 2016-17 has started! If you have a child who will be 5 on or before September 1, 2016, then you are eligible to register your child for kindergarten for the 2016-17 school year. Please see our registrar, Rachel McCallum or our front office secretary, Cora Franklin.

2. Our Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP) will host a parent information meeting on Wednesday, July 13th at 5:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. Registration packets will be available at this time and the registration info will also be on our website beginning July 5th, 2016.  Registration for the 2016-2017 school year begins on Thursday, July 14th at 8:00a.m.
Our goal for our Conley Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP)  is to provide a safe and fun environment for your child. In this environment, your child will have the opportunity to positively interact with their peers and form lasting positive relationships with one another.  During EDEP, your child will participate in a variety of activities.  Daily classes such as cooking, dance/drama, STEM activities and developmental play will be available. On Friday's, your child will have the opportunity to participate in special activities that will include guest speakers, talent shows and themed parties.

3. Our summer office hours are 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Our office is closed on Fridays and will also be closed the entire week of Fourth of July (7/4-7/8).

We hope you continue enjoying the summer!

Taka Mays