COES-PARENTS Archives

Canopy Oaks Parents

COES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:32:09 -0500
Monday, 11/3
SAC Meeting @ 5: 30 p.m.
PTO Meeting @ 7: 00 p.m. in the cafeteria

Thursday, 11/6
Veterans Day Musical Program by 3rd and 4th grade @ 7:00 pm

Friday, 11/7
Spirit Day - Wear school colors & show your school pride!

Upcoming Events:
11/11   Veterans Day Holiday (School closed)
11/14   Spirit Day - Wear school colors & show your school pride!
11/17   Cookie Dough orders due
11/18   FCAT/SAT9 Parent Training (6:30 pm)
11/20   Thanksgiving Luncheon (1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th grades)
11/21   Spirit Day - Wear school colors & show your school pride!
11/26-28   Thanksgiving Holidays

Principal’s Message
It’s hard to believe that the first nine weeks of school has ended. We have experienced a good
beginning to this school year.  We have the best students and wonderful parents at Canopy
Oaks!

Thank you for taking time to attend a teacher/parent conference so you can remain informed
about your child’s progress.  Our teachers will schedule a conference with you each semester.
Remember that a strong link between home and school has a positive impact on your child’s
success in school.  Thank you for being involved with your child’s education and for your
support of the teachers’ efforts.

Yearbooks
Yearbook orders are being taken now!! The cost is $12.00 per book.  Checks should be made
payable to Canopy Oaks PTO and need to be ordered by November 18th.  Please put your
child's name & teacher's name on the envelope to insure accurate bookkeeping.  Also, we will
be putting buddy pictures & lovelines in the yearbook again this year.  Baby pictures will be
put in the yearbook for 6th graders too.  Your child/children should receive flyers with the
yearbook order envelope explaining everything about the buddy pictures, lovelines & baby
pictures.  The yearbook staff would like to have your buddy pictures, lovelines and baby
pictures as soon as possible.  If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Clark at 514-
3762.