COES-PARENTS Archives

Canopy Oaks Parents

COES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:27:24 -0400
Welcome to the Canopy Oaks Parents Listserv!  We will be posting messages to you at least once a
week to keep you informed of upcoming activites & events at our school.  You may also keep up
with activities, school wide test dates, report card & progress report dates,etc. through our web
calendar posted at Canopy Oaks web page:
<http://www.canopyoaks.leon.k12.fl.us/>

If you wish, at any time, to change your listserv settings such as change your e-mail address or
leave or rejoin the listserv just go to:  <http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/archives/coesparents.html>
and select "Join or leave the list (or change settings)".

Upcoming Events:

9/6      Labor Day Holiday (schools closed)
10/14  End of 1st 9 weeks
10/15  Teacher Inservice Day (no school for students)

A full school year calendar will be sent to you in the next few days that will include report card and
school-wide testing dates.