COES-PARENTS Archives

Canopy Oaks Parents

COES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:57:46 -0500
Tuesday, 11/11
Veterans Day Holiday (School closed)

Thursday, 11/14
Spirit Day - Wear school colors & show your school pride!

Upcoming events:
11/17    Cookie Dough orders due
11/21    Spirit Day - Wear school colors & show your school pride!
11/21    Hat Day
11/26-28    Thanksgiving Holidays

Hat Day sponsored by Student Government is scheduled for Nov. 21st and the Reps will be
collecting 50 cents for this privilege.  Money is used to support school spirit activities
throughout the school year.

Box Tops for Education
Thank you to everyone who has been clipping box tops and sending them in.  The way the
program works is for each box top Canopy Oaks submits, the school gets 10 cents.  There
are lots of companies who participate in the program, including, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old
El Paso, Totino’s, General Mills, Yoplait, and more!  Also be on the lookout for bonus box
tops.  Some products have the regular box top you clip plus a bonus top worth more points.
Right now we have 1,000 box tops collected, which means our school gets $100.00!  As you
can see the points add up!  So keep those box tops coming in!