COES-PARENTS Archives

Canopy Oaks Parents

COES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Kristina Abernathy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canopy Oaks Parents <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:08:03 -0400
I hope everyone had a great back-to-school week, and hopefully not many
tears were shed as your children entered their classrooms!

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kristina Abernathy, and I'm the
new Northwest Florida Field Director at the Department of Education -
Office of Public Affairs. As the Northwest Florida Field Director, I serve
as the liaison between the Department of Education and your school
district. I will actively develop relationships with superintendents,
principals, teachers, parent groups, public information officers, school
board members, legislators, civic and community organizations. I will also
consistently distribute current education information throughout the
Northwest Region.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding education, I will be happy
to assist with these issues by researching and contacting the appropriate
staff within the Department of Education. I look forward to working with
you and ask for your assistance in keeping me informed of events and
issues in your area. If I may be of assistance, please feel free to
contact me by email or at the numbers listed below.

Sincerely,

Kristina Abernathy
Northwest Florida Regional Field Director
Office of Public Affairs
Florida Department of Education
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1524
O-850-245-5111