COES-PARENTS Archives

Canopy Oaks Parents

COES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mortham, Staci" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mortham, Staci
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2022 08:53:55 +0000
Good morning Cardinal families…

A few reminders for first day drop off.  The gates for the campus open at 7:45.  No children are to be on campus before that time.

Parents are not allowed on campus before school.  This is to keep all of our students and staff safe.  If you need to drop something off, please take it in to the office and we will get it delivered.

For our friends that need a little help finding their classrooms, we have 5th grade ambassadors and adults ready to assist.

Kindergarten parents… this is a big day for you!  We have a special drop off schedule for you and only your kindergartener.  At 8:30x, please enter the school’s back parking lot.  You may park along the bus ramp or in the grass.  You will walk your student across to their teacher, who will be waiting to put an armband on them.  The students will then go to the playground, while you have a few snacks, And watch your child interact with other kindergarteners.  Around 8:45, the kids will head inside with their teachers, and you may then head off to work… adults will be on standby if you need a shoulder to cry on.  Your Cardinals are in good hands and will see you after school.

If you are a past or current Cardinal parent, please leave some words on encouragement for our new Cardinal parents!

I hope everyone has a great first day of the #BESTYEAREVER Staci Mortham