COES-PARENTS Archives

Canopy Oaks Parents

COES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:38:34 -0400
FYI
Help!! There are only 3 confirmed walkers for Canopy Oaks. We have the donation thanks to one of
our loyal and charitable faculty members, however we need representation in numbers of bodies
dressed in Canopy Oaks paraphernalia to show that “Good Ole Cardinal Spirit.” Please join us in the
Heart Walk. The directions to the event are below. We need  you. The walk will be over between 11:00
and Noon. It starts at 9:00 A.M. Thank you so much.
Carol and Theoria

The event will be held at Southwood. Take Capital Circle to SouthWood.  There will be plenty of
signage and officers directing traffic. If you do not see the signs, turn onto Merchants Row Blvd from
Capital Circle. Parking will be in a grass field.