COES-PARENTS Archives

Canopy Oaks Parents

COES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:32:03 -0500
On Saturday, March 13, 2004, the fourth annual elementary honors chorus for Leon
County will be held at Ruby Diamond Auditorium at FSU at 7 pm.  There will be 299 kids
participating this year.  Canopy Oaks will have 31 students from fourth and fifth grade in the
chorus.  Admission is free.  I hope that some of you will be able to attend to show your
support for our students.  Our kids sound great and I'm sure that the program will be
wonderful.  B. Coates

Thursday, 3/18
Art Day
End of Third Nine Weeks

Friday, 3/19
Teacher Planning/Inservice Day (Students Out)

3/22-3/26
 Spring Break (Students/Teachers Out)

3/30 - 4/2
SAT/9 Testing (1st-2nd grade)