CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Robert McDaris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:01:23 -0400
Parents,

I would like to remind you all that Cobb will be holding a Curriculum Fair
for all incoming 6th 7th and 8th grade students on Monday, April 23rd.
Please stop by Cobb’s Gymnasium between 6:00-7:30 p.m. and learn more about
all the programs that Cobb offers.  This is a great opportunity to meet
some of the teachers and learn more about the school.

On Friday, April 20th, your child will be given a letter from the state
providing you with a login ID and password in order to access
www.FCATParentNetwork.com. This will allow you to access your child’s FCAT
SSS Reading and Math scores as well as the writing scores for the 8th
graders as soon as they become available some time late in May.  The date
the scores will be released will be posted on www.FCATParentNetwork.com, so
please periodically check the website.  Once we know the scores are
available we will send out a message on listserv.

The proposed new times for Cobb Middle School is 7:20-1:40. The Leon County
School Board will meet April 24th and discuss new times for the 2007/2008
school year.  We have been told that the morning bus pick up times should
not vary much from this year’s schedule.

Have a great weekend.

Robert McDaris