CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mrs. Bell" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:57:05 -0400
Parents and Friends of Cobb,

As many of you know Bob McDaris, the former principal, retired the end of
June. I am returning to Cobb as the new Principal. I am honored to have the
opportunity to work with the students, staff and the Cobb community once
again. It is an honor to serve with such a dedicated group of teachers and
staff members.

I am pleased to introduce our new assistant principal for administration
(discipline and attendance), Mr. Steve Link.  Mr. Doug Cook will be taking
over curriculum duties as the new assistant principal for curriculum.   We
all look forward to building a positive relationship with our school family
as we work together.

As we look toward a new school year I would like to invite anyone
interested in serving AS THE Cobb PTO President to contact me through email
at [log in to unmask] or at 488-3364.

More information will be sent out about Orientation on Friday, August 15th
from 10 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

Below you will find some general Cobb school information.

Contact Information
Address: 915 Hillcrest Avenue
Tallahassee, Florida 32308
Front Office:(850) 488-3364
Guidance Office:(850) 488-3363
Fax Number: (850) 922-2452
School Web Address:http://www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/
District Web Address:http://www.leon.k12.fl.us/

Administration Information
Principal:Shelly Bell

Assistant Principal for Administration: Steve Link

Assistant Principal for Curriculum:Doug Cook

Guidance Information
Registrar:DeeAnn Jackson
Guidance Counselors:Gail Moseley
Yvonne Jones

School Hours/Supervision
•  Start Time: 7:20 a.m.
•  Dismissal: 1:40 p.m.
•  General supervision is from 7:00 a.m. to 2:10 p.m.
•  Students enter the building at 7:14 a.m. and exit at 1:40 p.m. unless
under the supervision of a teacher or staff member.
•  All parents/visitors must sign in at the front office.