CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Mary Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:51:07 -0500
Parents-

Congratulations to the following students making the Choral Allstate this
year:  Rebecca Hu—top Soprano in the District, Nicole Slagle—top 2nd
Soprano, Kayla Krause, Kyle Will, Amy Snow, Rebecca Coffee, and Marilyn
Dwyer. We are proud of them and the many weeks that they put into this
audition process!

We had 400 students who accomplished A honor roll, A/B honor roll and/or
all 4’s in citizenship and were recognized by our PTO with snacks and some
great door prizes.  Congratulations to these outstanding students!!!!

Girls Basketball and Boys Soccer are currently underway, with both teams
currently standing at 1-0.  Intramural flag football will begin Monday,
November 7.  Come out and support our teams.

Friday, November 11, is Veterans Day.  There will be no school that day.
Progress Reports are scheduled to go home on November 15.

Please join us for FCAT Parent Night on Tuesday, November 15, beginning at
5:30, with appetizers and desserts served by Cobb HIP-CAT class.  We will
have district staff members teamed with Cobb teachers to answer your
questions about the upcoming FCAT testing.

Have a restful weekend.

Shannon Meeks
Principal

If your child rides a bike to school, please make sure she/he wears a
bicycle helmet.