CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mrs. Meeks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:23:47 -0500
December 14, 2006

Dear Cobb Parents and Students:

As you may have heard, Mr. Pons has asked me to join the district’s
Division of Teaching and Learning to assist in the area of Curriculum
Services.  I will be assuming this new position on January 3, 2007.

Bob McDaris will become Cobb’s new principal as of that date.  Mr. McDaris
has served faithfully as assistant principal at Cobb for the past four
years.  His hard work and dedication has resulted in a number of
improvements for our school—including the major renovations on our campus
this past summer.

I want you to know that I have enjoyed being principal of one of the best
middle schools in Leon County.  I truly appreciate your involvement in
school activities and your support for Cobb’s educational programs.

I will always be grateful to you for my wonderful experience as principal
of Cobb Middle School

Sincerely yours,

Shannon Meeks