CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mrs. Meeks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:17:07 -0400
Parents-

  There are only a few items and reminders for this Friday:

·        I want to thank everyone for helping to continue to keep our
campus safe by first checking in the front office before entering other
areas of the school.

·        Teachers take attendance every period of the day. Therefore, if
your child misses all day or any part of the day you will have an automated
call that evening alerting you about the absence.

·        Your child will bring home a packet of order forms and catalog for
the BELIEVE fundraiser for Cobb. The students have just 2 weeks to get the
orders and return them to school.  The BIG goal is to have our school reach
a total sales 0f $16,000.  For students that sell 8 items or more they get
to attend the Mega Party.  If we reach $25,000 -- the entire school can
participate at the Mega Party!!!!  Remember to collect sales tax, have
checks made out to Cobb PTO, and show your Cobb pride!

·        The end of the first nine weeks is October 12th followed by a
teacher planning day on October 13th.  Report cards will come home by your
child October 23.

·        On Wednesday, October 18th some 7th and 8th grade students will
take the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT).

Have a wonderful and restful weekend!!

Shannon Meeks