CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mrs. Meeks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:21:27 -0400
Parents-
  Today your child will bring home a letter from the Department of
Education explaining the FCAT Parent Network website.  This letter contains
important information on how to access your child’s performance reports on
the Reading and Mathematics portions of the FCAT as soon as results are
available. Included in this letter is your child’s unique Login ID and
Password, which you will need to keep to access your child’s test scores.
A paper copy of all 2005-2006 FCAT results will be mailed home along with
the report card after school is out.  As soon as I know the exact date, I
will let you know.
 If you have any questions, please contact our guidance department at 488-
3363.

Shannon Meeks
Principal

Upcoming dates and events: