CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. McDaris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:43:59 -0500
Registration for Middle School “CC”

We have now scheduled two additional Registration dates
for students who are currently zoned for Middle School CC:

Gilchrist Elementary
Wednesday, March 5 and Friday, March 7
 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.

Students who are currently enrolled in a Leon County School and are zoned
to Middle School “CC” will complete the registration process by filing out
a Student Registration Form and providing 2 current proofs of residency:
• Mortgage
• Homestead Exemption
• Lease
• Electric utility bill

For registration information call Tricia Gwaltney, 487-7257
Planning and Policy Department