CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Mary Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:35:58 -0500
Dear SAC members;

Jim Graham has graciously agreed to be considered for our SAC chair next
year.  As he is also our DAC representative, he wants to be sure not to
exclude any parent who would like to be involved in some leadership
capacity next year.

Our School Improvement Training session for middle schools is scheduled for
Monday, April 18th.  Would anyone like to volunteer to attend this
meeting.  Also, since we are having our SACS accreditation in April....we
were thinking of having our next SAC meeting and voting for a chair on May
10th.  Is that ok with everyone????

Let me or Margaret Bryant know your thoughts on training, leadership, and
date for next meeting.

Lynda Roser, Principal
Cobb Middle School
915 Hillcrest Avenue