CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mrs. Bell" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:44:05 -0400
Cobb Middle school is actively recruiting business partners. If you know of
a business who might be interested, please contact Mrs. Bell at Cobb Middle
School for additional information.

Below is some information about how Business Partners can assist Cobb
Middle School:

As persons in business have long been aware, good schools encourage
economic growth. School-Business Partnerships offer the business and
education community a unique opportunity to establish a collaborative
relationship with each other.  Partnerships allow schools to undertake
special programs and projects that would not be possible without outside
resources and funding.

The ways to become involved are endless. Some ideas for your participation
with the Cobb Cubs are as follows:

Assist with student recognition programs
Assist with teacher/staff recognition
Help prepare for or judge the Science and/or History Fairs or other special
projects
Assist with developing computer technology, Internet, staff or student
workshops
Display student art work and other student achievements in your business
Financial contributions
You may have some specific ideas that would be appropriate for the
Partnership that are not listed here - let's talk about them. Thanks for
your interest in becoming a Cobb Cub Partner.  For more information, please
contact Shelly Bell at 488-3364.

As a Cobb Cub Business Partner we will acknowledge your partnership with
Cobb on our website, in our parent newsletter and in the school yearbook.