CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Mary Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:12:27 -0400
Parents-

The students have completed the first nine weeks of school and are already
into the second nine weeks!!  Our students who accomplished A honor roll,
A/B honor roll and/or all 4’s in citizenship will be recognized by our PTO
with a snack and door prizes.  Congratulations to these outstanding
students!!!!

Also, remember to mark your calendar for FCAT Parent Night on November 15.
We will have district staff members teamed with Cobb teachers to answer
your questions about the upcoming testing.  The evening will consist of
interactive sessions where you will learn the basic test formats and tips
you can use to help your children prepare.  Please join us at 5:30—
appetizers and desserts, provided by PTO, will be prepared by our culinary
classes.

Have a restful weekend…

Shannon Meeks