CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mrs. Meeks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:48:30 -0400
Greetings Parents and Students!
We have enjoyed a smooth start to the year in our new facilities!  The
teachers worked incredibly hard during pre-planning to get the new rooms in
order.  The students arrived at Cobb excited and ready to learn.
Everything came together for one of best openings I have experienced.
The Guidance Department is in the process of moving back into their office,
and they are presently in the process of checking schedules and making sure
that students are placed appropriately.  If you have concerns, please let
our guidance counselors know.
Your child brought home a large packet of information on Monday.  Please
look through this packet, sign and return all necessary information as soon
as possible.  Also, make sure the school has correct contact information,
such as address and phone numbers.
Thank you for being patient this first week while we all get used to the
traffic flow. I am asking for your help in assuring that our students are
safe by using the Parent Drop Off/Pick Up area when dropping off or picking
up students.  Please do not drop off or pick up your child on Hillcrest
Avenue as this presents a very dangerous environment.
Also, remember that student supervision begins at 7:00 am and ends at 2:20
pm.
Open House will be the evening of September 7th.  We will be sending home a
letter with more information next week.
I look forward to a great school year!!