CMS-PARENTS Archives

Cobb Middle School Parents

CMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Mary Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 15:45:24 -0400
Dear Staff & Parents,

I wanted to let you know that I have been given permission to go part-time
next year and I will no longer be serving as your principal.  It has been
an honor to serve you over these past years and I will miss you all, more
than you know.  Mrs. Ortega would like for you to fill out the Principal
Competencies (we can not attach to listserve - so please email Mrs. Barrett
at [log in to unmask] and request a copy if you would like)
complete the form and then send the survey to Mrs. Ortega at
[log in to unmask] or to fax it to her at 487-7292.

I do not yet know where I will be next year, but it will be part-time
somewhere.  By filling out the competencies it will help the district
select a principal who can best meet Cobb's needs.

Thank you to everyone for all of your support over the years.  I will miss
you all.  Take care of Cobb and our extended family.

Lynda Roser, Principal
Cobb Middle School
915 Hillcrest Avenue
Tallahassee, Florida 32308