CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Gail Mosley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:39:17 -0400
What an exciting time we had at Kennedy Space Center and at Sea World! All
of the students had fun as did the adults; we came back with many aspiring
astronauts and animal trainers.  For those of us who are seasoned campers,
those skills sure came in handy.

I do have a few left over items from the Sea World trip--a blue sleeping
bag with blue and yellow plaid liner, a stuffed walrus and a small stuffed
orca.  If these sound familiar to you, ask your child to come by my office
and check.

As a reminder--continue to check the Cobb webpage as next year's supply
lists, reading lists, summer camps, etc are becoming available.  Also if
you are not on the Cobb parent listserv, I strongly suggest that you join.

This school year is coming to a close much too abruptly!