CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Gail Mosley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:36:34 -0500
Seaworld and Kennedy field trips--

Ms. Osborne and Ms. Doerr have been working very hard to pull these two
field trips together and have done an outstanding job!

Please check backpacks today to find forms that need to be completed and
returned by March 16. It is VERY important that we adhere to these dates as
we put the finishing touches on planning.

UPCOMING TO WATCH FOR--
Dates for chaperone meetings will be sent home next week.

We are all counting the days with fervent anticipation!

Thanks!

Gail Mosley
488-3363