CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Robin Oliveri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:40:55 -0500
Good Morning;

Due to the science department's science outreach last week at local
elementary schools (we had a great time with the 5th graders!)--we have
extended the deadline for deposits to this Friday.  Please ensure you
submit your deposits this week for either trip so we may have an accurate
head count.  We will be refiguring bus reservations based on the number of
students committing to either trip.

Deposits are $40 per person.  Checks should be made payable to Cobb PTO.
You may leave your money in the front office or send to class to be given
to me.  A receipt will follow the following week from our trip coordinators.

Robin Oliveri