CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Robin Oliveri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 01:07:57 -0400
The Cobb Green Team is participating in the 2008 Tallahassee CANpaign, a
recycling showdown between local schools!  We have just wrapped up a month
of PC class competitions for the most cans brought in.  However, in case
your student did not bring home the word, we have one last shot at "raking
in the can", so send in your aluminum cans Monday!

Cans brought in may not count toward the PC totals, but WILL count toward
the school goal, which earns Cobb .40 per pound or .80 per pound if we
win.  All money goes towards the purchase of education enrichment materials
and services for students.

Thank you for all you do to support our school community!

Robin Oliveri