CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Robin Oliveri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:36:03 -0400
Welcome to summer!

I want to take this opportunity to congratulate all our magnet students on
an incredible year!  We are very proud of the work you put in and the
leadership you demonstrated this past year.  You are a remarkable group of
young people and we are very thankful for the opportunity to be a part of
your academic training.

DON'T FORGET TO COMPLETE YOUR SUMMER READING!  Also, I am ALWAYS on the
lookout for great science-themed books.  If you find a good one--let me
know and I'll add it to our summer bookclub list.  I'll be checking my
school email all summer as we prepare for a great 2009 school year.

6th grade--OOPS--I mean new 7th grade!:  If you would like to take your
dissection kits home from this past year (you paid for them!)--and keep
them for use in the high school, you may have a parent pick them up in our
front office over the summer.  Same for your insect collection boxes.
Those can be recycled and used for everthing from shadow boxes to other
collections.  They also make GREAT photo collage project boxes.  I will be
on campus all next week, M-Th, if you want to pick yours up.

New 8th graders--you have a fantastic final year ahead of you, so rest up!

Have a wonderful summer---have fun, read, sleep!, and enjoy life.  See you
next year!

Mrs. O