CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Gail Mosley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:10:36 -0400
Welcome to Spring Fever!

This month is such a busy month with so much fun to pack into such a short
period of time!  Can you believe that our year is almost over?  We are
going to be finished in the blink of an eye and will be seeing the 2010/11
school year before we have time to think about it!

It looks like everything has come together nicely for our upcoming field
trips to Kennedy Space Center and Sea World. We had our sixth grade meeting
with the students today and you should see packets of information come home
tonight.  We will have our seventh grade student meeting next. I have also
posted information on our Magnet webpage.  Look for 'new' information that
pertains to your field trip.  If you have questions, continue to speak with
your contact person--Ms. Osborne for the 6th grade; Ms. Doerr for the 7th
grade.  Or me, of course.

Chaperones for Kennedy Space Center--check your email and your spam mail to
get your security checks in!  If you haven't gotten it yet...let us know
immediately!

That is all of the news that I have for today.  I hope that you have
purchased your supply of sunscreen!