CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Robin Oliveri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:57:21 -0500
Spaghetti Dinner THIS THURSDAY!!  6pm - 8pm

New update:  Busy schedule?  You have to eat---so buy your ticktes and
order your dinners to go!  We will even deliver curbside at parent pick-up
so you don't even have to get out of your car!!!  Take a great meal to the
soccer field or wherever you go.  Have to go earlier than 6?  Not a
problem, just send me and email and we will have yours ready earlier--just
let me know.  WE AIM TO PLEASE!  As they say in Italy, "Ciao, Bella!"

Robin Oliveri