CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Gail Mosley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:37:32 -0500
Hello Magnet Parents!

It has been a long time since our last Magnet Event. Somehow life seems to
travel at the speed of light after Christmas doesn't it?  At any rate, I
have missed seeing you all!

I am excited to tell you about our First Annual Magnet Flapjack
Fundraiser!  On Saturday, March 20 from 8:00-10:00 A.M., Applebee’s
Restaurant (Village Square/Thomasville Road) is allowing us to use their
facility to host this event.

I hope to see our Magnet families roll up their sleeves and join in the
fun!  Students will seat customers, take orders, serve food and beverages,
and clean/prepare tables.  Parents and teachers will cook and oversee the
students.  No experience required!  Tickets will be sold March 8-18 through
your child’s science classes.  More information will be sent home with your
child on Friday, March 5th.  Volunteer forms will be included and should be
returned as soon as possible. Please check those backpacks!

An added bonus to this event will be that our uprising Magnet ‘inductees’
will be invited to attend.  It will be their first opportunity to join our
family…please come out and welcome them!

If you have advertising ideas, please feel free to share those with me!
Please do not respond to this email as I will not receive it.  I have
included my email address below.

See you soon!
Gail Mosley