From:
"DuPont, Mariann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 12:55:09 -0400
Test Results Communication -
*       Third Grade - Schools received third grade individual student
FCAT reading and math results only in an electronic file. We are
awaiting the hard copy of FCAT results for parents in the next few days.
When individual student's scores are received these will be sent home
with you child. We will also place a message on the list serve notifying
parents that scores are being sent home that day.
*       Fourth and Fifth Grade - FCAT reading, math and science scores
will be released sometime after May 29th.