From:
"Christi Moss, Principal" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:22:12 -0500
Leon County Schools and The Florida Department of Education present
“Families Building Better Readers Parent Workshop”
Free teaching materials for parents who attend!
Please call 413.0441 to register.

Thursday, January 6, 2005

Dear Parents of K-5 Grade Students:
You’re invited to attend our Families Building Better Readers workshop.
This workshop will:
•Provide parents with simple instructional activities that they can do with
their children to improve reading performance.
•Provide parents with resources that will help improve their children’s
literacy throughout life.
•Provide free parent tool kit.

Registration and Complimentary Dinner: 6:00-6:30 pm
 Workshop:  6:30-8:30 pm
 Date:    Thursday, January 6, 2005
 Location:  Hartsfield Elementary School
      1414 Chowkeebin Nene
     Tallahassee, FL  32301

Please call if you plan to attend:
Leon County Division of Teaching and Learning @ 850.413.0441

Please come: we’d love to see you there!
Please let us know your child care needs when you call to register.