From:
Christi Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:09:13 -0500
Family Night at Chaires Elementary School
Tuesday, November 19th

Playground Ribbon Cutting Ceremony starts at 5:15 on the new 3-5 Playground

Family Portraits available for purchase from 5:00-7:30 in the Guidance
Hallway

PTO Fundraiser & Cookie Dough Pick up from 2:00-7:30 in the Cafeteria

Papa John’s Pizza will be available for purchase in the cafeteria starting
at 5:30 p.m.

There will NOT be a PTO meeting.

FAMILY READING NIGHT ACTIVITIES
Scholastic Book Fair from 5:30-7:30 in the Media Center
Special Guest Storytellers
*6:00-6:20, 6:20-6:40, & 6:40-7:00
Hank Taylor in the Art Room
Marilyn Kennedy in the Music Room
Susan Strauss in the Science Room
*Each storyteller will perform three twenty-minute shows.  Please be on
time, so as not to disrupt the performers.  Latecomers will be asked to
wait for the next show.

Open Court representative, Miranda Free, will be on hand to explain our
school’s reading program.  She will have copies of the research supporting
Open Court as a highly effective reading program.

Please plan to bring the whole family and join in the activities
on Family Night at Chaires Elementary School!

Special Thanks to all of our playground volunteers!  We hope to see you out
at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!
T.J. Devlieger & Richard Noakes for leading us in our project!
Cheyanne Snyder
Ciera Carroll
L. Leon
James McMillan
Amanda Rivera
Chari Rivera
Stephanie Randall
Derrick Rose
Bobbie Jean Armstrong
Jessica Plank
Amanda Dwyer-Luse
Matthew M
Jonathan Rakestraw
Angela Wallace
Patti Brigance
Art Beveridge
Jerry McKinstry
Molly McKinstry
Marjie Beal
T.J. Jone
Patricia Manning
Robert Ducasse
Mary Beveridge
Chris Evelo
Frank Brigance
Kim Williams
Robbie Collins
Anthony Bricker (Tony)
Linda Oslowski
Ron Burton
Kyle Burton
Thina Jones
Connie Schulze
Jessica Schulze
Julie Sander
Mustafa Hatim
Bilal Hatim
Terry Hague
Muhammad Hatim
Luz Evelo
Nato Spangler
Candy Coates
Julie DuCasse
Charles Tacot
Virgil Cross
Frankie Brigance
Cynthia Mitchell
Sharon Tacot
J.C. Tacot
Grace Tacot
Troy Carroll

You are on this list because you subscribed to the ChairesPTO Listserve.
However,if you wish to unsubscribe, please go to
http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3 and
unsubscribe yourself. Thank you.