From:
Christi Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:17:49 -0500
Calling All Parents

Many of you know that Chaires is receiving a new playground for the third,
fourth and fifth grade students. We are in desperate need of some community
and parent help to install the new equipment on Saturday November 9th.   We
will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.

The equipment supplier will have an installation supervisor on site but we
still need 40 – 50 volunteers to help with a variety of items such as
concrete work, bolting equipment together, reading blueprints and feeding
the hungry volunteers.

The event is expecting coverage from the Tallahassee Democrat and Channel
27 News. Please help us make this a successful event, please contact me if
you would like to volunteer your time. I can be contacted during the day at
556-4739 or after 5pm at 942-2042.

Thanks for your support of Chaires Elementary School,

T.J. DeVlieger

You are on this list because you subscribed to the ChairesPTO Listserve.
However,if you wish to unsubscribe, please go to
http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3 and
unsubscribe yourself. Thank you.