From:
"Christi Moss, Principal" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:24:07 -0500
Parents and Educators Get Ready to Set Sail for Our¡K
10th Annual ESE Family Conference
¡§Navigating the ESE Waters¡¨

Saturday, February 9, 2008
CHAIRES ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Tallahassee, Florida
8:15 a.m. ¡V 3:45 p.m.

ƒæFeatured Speaker: Shari Rusch is back by popular demand ¡§Stumbling Blocks
to Stepping Stones¡¨
ľOver 15 different workshop topics including ADHD, Autism, Reading,Writing,
Math, Assistive Technology,Behavior, IEP¡¦s, Transition, Learning Styles,
SCERTS, and more.
ľFree Lunch for the first 200 participants
ľAgency Exhibitors
ƒæIt¡¦s Free!

Please pre-register to attend this free conference so that we can prepare
sufficient materials for all participants!

To register and view a copy of the conference program and obtain directions
go to:  www.fdlrs.leon.k12.fl.us

If you have specific questions or require special accommodations you can
call Beth Williams at: 850-487-2630 or e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Please note that no childcare will  be  provided.

You are on this list because you subscribed to the ChairesPTO Listserve.
However,if you wish to unsubscribe, please go to
http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=chairesptso&A=1 and
unsubscribe yourself. Thank you.