From:
"DuPont, Mariann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:15:12 -0500
 We are scheduling a Family Day at the FSU Museum of Fine Arts, on March
21st from 2:00 -4:00. This event is free for everyone. Free parking,
refreshments, entertainment( our Super Squad will be performing), and
many "make and take tables". The show at the museum is on Japanese
Prints. This is a great way to finish up our unit on Japanese Art and
culture.I am also showing off some of our student artists work at the
"Family Day at the Museum. Vicki Wilder of the FSUMOFA will be our guest
speaker at the March PTO meeting on 3/02/09. She will bring photos of
past events, and will explain the educational benefits of The Family
Day. Everyone is sure to have a great time.

    Happy Youth Art Month!
     Jan Munn