From:
Christi Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:16:13 -0400
Parents,
We are having a parking CRISIS at Chaires Elementary School! We need your
help.  Please follow these guidelines to help us out:

1.  Car riders should be dropped off at the car ramp at the back of the
school where supervision is provided.
2.  If you need to walk your child into school, please park in spaces #22-
27, which are designated for volunteers/mentors.  These spaces are
conveniently located by the stairs and crosswalk facing the front of the
school.  ALL OTHER SPACES ARE ASSIGNED TO FACULTY AND STAFF MEMBERS.
3.  You may also use the grassy area in front of the front portable for
additional parking.  Additional parking is located behind the school.

Other ways we are working to address the parking problem includes moving
the Pre-K classes back into the Chaires East building upon completion of
the A/C renovation project (next school year).  We have also requested
additional parking spaces at the front of the school.  This has been
approved, but not scheduled at this time.

Thank you for helping us out during this time when parking spaces are at a
premium.
Christi Moss, Principal