From:
Christi Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:17:40 -0400
Dear Chaires Elementary Family and Friends,

The new school start times for the 2002-2003 school year have been
finalized.  The hours for Chaires will be from 7:30-1:50, twenty minutes
earlier than last year.  As soon as supervision hours are published, I will
be sure to forward them to you.

As always, we will continue to have our Extended Day Enrichment Program.
With the support of the PTO committee, I believe we will have an even
better program than we had this year!

If you haven't already done so, please be sure to send us your class
placement letter describing the qualities of your child and the qualities
in a teacher that will help your child maximize their potential.
(Remember; please do not include a teacher's name.  We have to throw those
letters out.)

Thank you for your continued support.  I look forward to seeing you at
upcoming events!

Christi Lewis

Upcoming Events:

Tuesday, July 9th, 5:30 p.m., Media Center, Summer PTO Meeting. The PTO
will plan to meet and "firm up" the school calendar. Committee reports will
be made. Please plan to join us! (At 4:30, Partner, Mentor, and Volunteer
Coordinators will be trained.)

Tuesday, July 16th, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m., Summer Skate Night at Skate World on
Capital Circle. Come out and visit all of your friends from Chaires! A
great way to keep in touch over the summer.