From:
"DuPont, Mariann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 07:49:34 -0400
Belk Bucks for Teachers
May 1 - 10

Help raise funds for local teachers during Teacher
Appreciator Week by shopping at Belk in the Tallahassee
Mall during May 1 - May 10. When checking out cashiers will
ask customers to donate $1 or more to the Leon County
Schools Foundation. In addition, Belk is accepting contributions for their  $B!H (JSchool
Supply Drive. $B!I (J While shopping at Belk, donate items like pencils, paper, pens, crayons, rulers, folders, tablets,
calculators, staplers, tissues, paper clips, tape and glue and help Leon County Schools get a head start in preparing for
the 2009 $B!> (J2010 school year.

"We recognize teachers for the dedicated, tireless professionals they are and we know that state budget constraints are making it even more difficult for schools to give them the recognition they deserve, or sometimes even the basic supplies they need." Bill Raetz, Belk Regional Vice President for South Florida Stores. Help raise funds for local teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week by shopping at Belk in the Tallahassee Mall during May 1 - May 10. When checking out cashiers will ask customers to donate $1 or more to the Leon County
Schools Foundation. In addition, Belk is accepting contributions for their  $B!H (JSchool Supply Drive. $B!I (J While shopping at Belk, donate items like
pencils, paper, pens, crayons, rulers, folders, tablets, calculators, staplers, :ssues, paper clips, tape and glue and help Leon County Schools get a head start in preparing for the 2009-2010 school year. In these tough budget times, our schools are going to need business and private support like never before. Contributing to the Leon County Schools Foundation is an effective way to help fund quality programs
that go beyond our tax dollars. We thank Belk, and all the customers who shop during this week, for helping to raise funds and supplies for
our schools.

~Jackie Pons, Superintendent