APALACHEE-PARENTS Archives

Apalachee Elementary School Parents

APALACHEE-PARENTS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Apalachee Management <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:39:11 -0400
ATMSA Star Heart Walk

Please join our Star Team in support of the American Heart Association

Saturday, September 28, 2013

8:00 - 12:00

Tom Brown Park

To join us log on to bigbendheartwalk.org and follow these steps:
1.  Click on REGISTER (blue box at top of the page).
2.  After agreeing to the Waiver, Select "Join a Team".
3.  Scroll down in the first box and select Leon County School
4.  Below, select ATMSA under "Join Team".

Thanks for your support of our Stars and the American Heart Association!