GODBY-PARENTS Archives

Amos P. Godby High School

GODBY-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Susan Womble <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Womble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:46:06 -0400
Sign up For Godby’s After School Program

Do You Need Help With Academics? After School has you covered!  We offer
multiple classes for Reading and Math Enrichment to help you better
understand your schoolwork and to achieve higher grades.

For All You College Bound Students!! Stressed out about Standardized
Tests?  Relax!  We have a class just for you!  With individualized help,
passing the FCAT, SAT, or ACT will be a breeze!

Have You Thought About A Career? Cooking, Photography, Pottery, and
Computer Skills are a few of the classes offered. With the skills you will
acquire in these classes, you will become more employable.  (Keep
Checking – new classes will be added frequently!)

Get Whipped Into Better Shape! Join our Personal Fitness and/or Nutrition
Class to get personal training and mentoring about diet and exercise.  See
the better you in just a few afternoons a week!

Let’s Get Started! Most classes meet 1:45 – 3:45 PM, on designated days,
with the exception of Reading which meets 1:45 – 2:45 PM, and Fitness,
which meets from 2:30 – 5:30 PM.  Tennis for fun 4-5:30PM.

If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns, please contact Susan
Womble at 488-1325 ext. 404 or [log in to unmask]  See you
After School!!

Schedule:
Cooking   1:45-3:45  Mon- Wed
Math    1:45-3:00  Tues.& Wed.
Reading  1:45-3:00  Mon-Wed
ACT/SAT Prep  1:45-3:45  Mon-Wed
Photography 1:45-3:45  available on Tuesday only
Personal Fitness 2:30-5:30  Mon-Thurs
Tennis for Fun  (coming soon) 4-5:30  Mon-Thurs