KLES-PARENTS Archives

Killearn Lakes Elementary School Parents

KLES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Belton, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:02:51 -0400
This email is to let you know that school WILL be open Friday, September 17,
2004.  School will reopen with supervision available at 7:05 a.m. This
hurricane season has been difficult and we are thankful, that once again,
Tallahassee did not have a major impact.  I know you join me in remembering
those in our neighboring counties who were not so lucky.

Beginning Monday Killearn Lakes will be sponsoring a canned food and water
drive to assist with the hurricane relief efforts across our state.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing our students tomorrow.

Margaret