RUEDIGER-PARENTS Archives

Ruediger Elementary Parents

RUEDIGER-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Carolyn Spooner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:52:08 -0500
Safety

Our LCS Maintenance Department has been hard at work installing 21
surveillance cameras at Ruediger Elementary.  They expect to be finished
with the project within 2 weeks.

The County has assigned, personnel to monitor the Ruediger campus through
out the day and during after school dismissal times until a permant aide
can be hired.

All gates continue to be locked during the day.  The front, back and bus
gates are opened for student arrival 7:00-7:55; then re-locked. Gates are
re-opened for 2:10-2:45 for dismissal; then re-locked.

Students in K-5 travel with an adult or student partner about campus.

Student safety and security on campus continues to be priority at Ruediger.

Please take the time to write a note or e-mail a thank you to our new
Superintendent,Jackie Pons for the quick County safety support given to
Ruediger Elementary.