From:
Christi Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:37:54 -0400
Can you believe the summer is quickly drawing to a close?  I can't!  I
wanted to keep everyone posted on our upcoming events.

August 6, 6:30-8:30 p.m., PTO Meeting and Skate Night at Skate World on
Capital Circle.  We will finalize our calendar for the year!  Bring
scissors so we can keep cutting labels!

August 16, 12:30-2:00, Orientation.  At 12:30 we will post class rosters in
the breezeway.  Come by between 12:30-2:00 to meet your child's teacher for
the upcoming school year.  (Please do not contact the school about your
child’s teacher as we will NOT disclose teacher names over the phone until
after 12:30 on August 16th.)  We will have a variety of information
available (school supply list, bus routes, Extended Day registration
information, Boy Scout registration, PTO information, and volunteer/mentor
opportunities.)  ALL students, including PreK will be housed in the main
school for the beginning of the school year as we continue our air
conditioning renovation.

School starts on Monday, August 19th promptly at 7:30.  Our first bell will
ring at 7:25.  You may want to start now getting your children in the habit
of waking up early.

If I can be of any assistance, please give me a call or send me an email!

I am looking forward to a terrific school year!
Christi Lewis

You are on this list because you subscribed to the ChairesPTO Listserve.
However,if you wish to unsubscribe, please go to
http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3 and
unsubscribe yourself. Thank you.