HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hawks Rise Elementary School <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:25:47 -0500
Just a reminder that the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test, (FCAT) begins
on Monday, March 5, for our 4th and 5th graders, and on Tuesday, March 6, for
our 3rd graders.  Testing will continue through Thursday.  All three grade
levels will be testing between 9:00 and 11:15 each morning.

You can help your children do their best be being sure they get a good
night's rest each night, have a healthy breadkfast, and are here on time each
day.  The children are well prepared and eager to "show what they know."
Traditionally our students have performed exceptionally well on these tests,
and we expect they will do so again.

Thank you for your support!