SABALPALM-PARENTS Archives

Sabal Palm Elementary Parents

SABALPALM-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Ms. Jessica" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 4 Sep 2016 20:59:24 +0000470_us-ascii Good Evening Sabal Palm Community,
We hope that you and your family are safe after the hurricane. Schools have been closed due to power outages and clean-up efforts that will need to take place prior to the opening of school. With that being said, schools will be closed on Tuesday as we prepare for all students for Wednesday. Please let the front office know on Wednesday if there are circumstances that will prevent your child from attending school. [...]47_4Sep201620:59:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:27:05 -0400
Welcome to the 2008-2009 school year!  We are excited to begin a new school
year with your child and to continue our “Sabal Palm Express to
Excellence”.  We are committed to providing a quality education and
nurturing environment for all students.  This summer we were awarded a
school grade of “C” and accomplished what many of the other schools could
not do; make “AYP”.  AYP – Adequate Yearly Progress required under the
federal No Child Left Behind Law is a measure of a school’s ability to meet
required academic performance for every subgroup of students.  Yes, we
educate all students!  Our success was due to all the hard work from the
teachers, students, community groups and the wonderful support from you—the
parent.  We are looking forward to another successful year! The information
included in this letter will help you prepare for the new school year.
Please do not hesitate to call if you have questions as we approach the
start of school