LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2007 17:08:51 -0400
I can't believe that it is almost time to start a new school year.  I know
that you have all been busy with trips and musicals and sleeping late and
I can't wait to hear about how you have all spent your last few months.  I
have stopped by school several times this summer and seen the progress of
our renovation and the room looks great.

Moving day will be this Monday, August 6th at 8 AM.  If any of you are in
town and want to come help, we could really use a few hands moving boxes.
There will be some movers helping us so we won't have to worry about
moving everything ourselves, just putting it away, I'll even take care of
lunch.  If you can help out go ahead and send me an e-mail:

I'm looking forward to a great year, you are wonderful students and
parents.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman