CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Robin Oliveri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:57:12 -0400
Dear Parents;

Well the Science Fair is fast approaching (12/4/08)!  I will be hosting an
information meeting on science fair Thursday evening at 6pm in the Cobb
Media Center.  Your students should be working on developing their research
plans and finding their 5 major sources over the next two weeks.

We are always looking for judges and parents to help with our fantastic
science fair experience.  This year, in addition to the day-long judging,
evening awards ceremony and bookfair event, we will be hosting a science
extravaganza family event with science vendors from around the community
providing fun and interactive activites for our students.  If you would
like to help with the coordination of this event, please contact me by
phone or email.

Have a great week!

Mrs. Oliveri