ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Peggy Youngblood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:16:49 -0400
Dear Roberts Elementary Parents,

We are in need of 2 to 3 parents who would be interested in serving on the
District Advisory Council (DAC)as a representative for our school.  The
purpose of DAC is to enhance the flow of information between the District
and the community, and to allow the Superintendent and Board to be
responsive to citizen concerns.

Responsibilities of DAC representatives include attending the monthly DAC
meetings and regularly reporting back to or seeking input from our school
community.

DAC representatives provide a valuable service to our school.  If you are
interested in this position, please contact me by phone (488-0923) or email
([log in to unmask]).  At that time I will forward you the
dates of the DAC meetings and will ask you to complete a membership form.
I look forward to hearing from those who are interested in serving in this
capacity for our school.

Thank you,

Peggy Youngblood
Principal